Monday 16 April 2012


Nearly there!
This weekend I was all excited as my photographs from the shoot for my Graduate Collection were sent to me from the
talented Photographer - Levi Macdonald!

Check out Levi's inspiring work and other projects -


http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Levi-Macdonald-Photography/181645625191710 

It was great to see one of the final products of the
P O P / U / L A R Collection and to see my designs properly come to life with full styling - definitely a refreshing change from constantly referring to my C.A.D line - up before the photoshoot ...



I just want to Thank everyone involved and who contributed to the shoot it was such great fun but it never would have been as successful without the talented bunch I was lucky enough to have on board, I really appreciate the time and effort everyone put in - Major love for you all!
Also a massive thank you to the multi - talented Jawn McClenaghan who I'm working with on my Fashion Film for the Collection which is still to come - so watch this space!

I was lucky enough to have Dawn Smith aka Dawntroversial contribute by making two EPIC! pairs of shoes especially for the photoshoot to accompany my garments.  Dawntroversial will be showcasing at Nightwalk Fashion show, Glasgow May 1st and it is sure to be a fantastic night! For further details and ticket information -



Have a look at Dawntroversial's amazing creations! Also feel free to contact Dawn to order your own bespoke pair of shoes or for enquiries on collaborations with her for potential shoots and other Projects ...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nightwalk-Events/116177201780944#!/DawntroversialShoes



For more information on Smujj - who did the fantastic! Make-up and Hair styling for the photoshoot and for enquires about booking this dynamic duo's expertise for anything from personal events to fashion shoots check out the link below ...





Professionally represented by Model Team, the gorgeous Ashleigh Greenwood, who I had the pleasure of working with is one of the most friendly, motivated and versatile models of the moment! Take a glance at her mesmerising work -

http://www.facebook.com/#!/AshleighGreenwoodModelling

More Imagery from the Photoshoot still to come ...


No comments:

Post a Comment